Sunday, May 15, 2016

Reaction To A Creationists Online Statement

REACTION TO A CREATIONISTS ONLINE STATEMENT
 
Written by: Colin Bruce Munro Wood - Sunday May 15th, 2016 - 3:30PM ET
 
 
 
Your Bible is a man made creation of myths and history!
 
Science has proven some of it's historical facts, but no one, and no science has proven its myths at all!! Science has done quite the contrary in proving that we have existed, as well as the universe, waaaaaaaaaay longer than your bible seems to think.
 
Based on it's supposed exact family lineage , which goes back to times when they didn't keep track of such things.   So how a bible can just throw up a family lineage without a full tracking is beyond me. Did Adam and Eve and their first children have pens and paper and know how to read and write? Their grandchildren?
 
How do we know when they supposedly started keeping track of their family lines, lineages, or even knew to think of such a thing. They didn't sir!! Adam and eve never happened!! The garden of Eden and the stupid snake never happened! The idea of evil and good based on biblical standards sounds like a game, not real life!!  I also find it hard to believe that the stories of origination lasted over hundreds, and thousands of years, as these people lived in those times, when we can barely keep a story straight going around a circle, even in these modern times of communication.
 
Our sciences, and experiences on earth show that this is no game of just good and bad...It's a mix of an animalistic journey from our days as cavemen, and simple apes, to where we are now!! This HAS been proven, where as your GOD, whom I believed in for most of my life, as a team worshipper and all, is no where to be found, and only in one historical book from those times. ONE BOOK!! WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER BOOKS, AND WRITERS FROM THOSE TIMES WHO WROTE ABOUT A GOD, AND THE STORY OF ADAM AND EVE?
 
Surely you don't find these stories in the Asian culture, because the Christian, and Judaic religions which created this God of yours, were nonexistent during these times in Asian culture. It's all about culturalistic beliefs, and what each culture created to keep man growing as a community that grew upon all of us over the centuries, since our true creation with the first "Eve", as we know it, in Africa, with an African Woman, whom we now also know carries the genetic makeup for all of mankind, from whom we came.  Again, supporting the fact that we are all African in decent, upon the earth!  Take that and chew on it! 
 
Not a God, not good vs evil, but more of right versus wrong, and what we know by our feelings and souls, which nature installed in us, or some other alien race whom put us here to begin with. When we meet these other alien races soon, in this century, what will you say about your God then? 
 
I can tell you, that no longer living under his judgemental churches and people, I feel freer and happier than I have my whole life, nearing 50 years old. I stopped judging and hating myself, because I don't judge and hate others anymore in my heart! I accept anyone who is not harming another human in a physical manner! 
 
My god, is my soul! My soul tells me what is right and wrong, whether I choose to listen to it or not, is a human and animalistic quality built into my genetic DNA structure. The same imperfect structure, your apparent perfect God created, on this imperfect world, in an imperfect universe, where really, nothing is perfect! 
 
So, who is this GOD that thinks it's hysterical to allow all these imperfections for the sake of what?????
 
To make sure his creations love him???
 
Not what I want to believe in!!!
 
I hope for a God SO powerful that they don't need to prove anything to themselves, or to us, and only believes in Love and what they have imperfectly created.  One that knows that even they make mistakes, but still lays a loving hand upon their imperfect creation, and tries to bring goodness wherever they can.  True love, true devotion, true character!
 
Yeah, that's the kind of God I want to believe in.........
 
 
Wood News Agency, LLC                                                                                         Binghamton, NY
#Woodnewsagency1  #ColinBMWood
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here! We have finally opened up this choice! Thank you!!!