Thursday, March 24, 2016

Local Police Profiling Continues

LOCAL POLICE PROFILING CONTINUES

Two local officers, who will remain unnamed, for their safety, were caught red-handed by the Wood News Agency, once again, pulling African American citizens from their car, for no reason! This Police action across the state by troopers, and sheriff's, must be stopped and put to and end. I have been stopped for all kind of traffic infractions so many times in my younger days, and as an 8 year Life/Health Insurance man on the road, and never, ever, ever, asked to get out of my car by any officers, whatsoever. However, in my many, many long travels all around NYS, PA, and the Country all-over, I can definitely, “Honestly & Truly” report from the best experience, that 99% of the time, the person removed from their car, whether it be for questioning, illegal search & seizures, or “Education”, as one foolish Binghamton Police officer said in front of my 8 year old, who pointed out when we left, that the officer was lying about a number of things through his teeth, said was his job! To educate the public on their wrongdoings. I'm sorry officer, but no, that is not your job! You do not have a degree in teaching! In Fact, do you have any degrees at all. My brilliant 8 year old was smarter than you, and able to catch you in 3 full on lies. After chasing me down in 2 squad cars, for simply taking pictures of them, under my 1st Amendment rights, these two very young officers, took it upon themselves, to become angry psychos, and start yelling at me across the highway about taking pics, and demanding I stay put. In speaking with them, after I pulled over later, to a better spot, so to talk calmly, after I raised my temper back at the children, the one officer informed me that I had the right to take pictures, but not to yell at him during an investigation! (My son pointed out that he was yelling at me first!) A Car stop investigation? Investigating what officer? Did you find anything illegal, under your illegal search and seizure? No, you didn't! In fact, his reason for stopping the car, was that, “they looked like strangers”. Is that because they were black, and not from your community sir? That is a false, and non-constitutional reason to pull someone over, and make them get out of their car. So, that same officer, actually started screaming at me first to stop taking pictures, and that I would need to hand over the camera. His first lie in front of my son, that my son caught him in. The next one, was that he said He had a reason to stop the car, due to many past tickets not answered, and that there was a warrant for the drivers arrest, causing them to search the other members of the car. However, again, at our private meeting in front of my son, he stated, that the man's cousin came to pick him up, due to a suspended registration, and had gotten no tickets that day. No tickets, no warrant, no crime, just racial profiling at it's worst by an angry young officer, whom are becoming too numerous in our Trooper's departments as well! It is becoming a dangerous issue for the policing authority in this area! The third lie isn't even worth mentioning at this point, which my 8 year old genius caught him in as well! The other young officer was smart enough to totally back off me, when, without showing them the ID I did actually have on me, he saw my FB personal page, and News Agency Page. As a matter of fact, after stating my rights over and over and over and over again to this uneducated officer, who may have slept through classes, they both backed down, got nervous, started shaking over his lies, and innuendo of the press vs the police, and finally walked away, because I yessed him to death, so to get out of there! Immediately, my son stood up for me, and against the officers, whom I've actually taught him to greatly respect! Respect GOOD OFFICERS, which every department does have! This man should be fired from the department, and put in a psyche ward for 6 months to learn to control his temper, which sprung from his lips like a viper, the moment I took a few pics of them at the end of their stop of these poor individuals. Change your ways Binghamton Officers whom profile, and NYS troopers whom I see profiling every single day on the highway! End the racial hate now, or we at Wood News Agency will continue to look out for these false actions against the local citizens, and continue to report it to the public!

Written By:
Colin Bruce Munro Wood
Wood News Agency, LLC
Honest & True” Reporting

Look for an article on a crooked local government entity, who ignored a young girls sexual molestation, and made sure it didn't make court records! Coming tomorrow night: https://woodnewsagency.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here! We have finally opened up this choice! Thank you!!!